About

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cheese on a Stick

Hey guys! Having a great weekend?! I am! We had to go to the mall in Salinas today to hit up a couple stores that are not in Monterey. Sooooo, while there, I HAD to get a cheese on a stick! (the bright side of driving to Salinas) LOOOOVE those! Keep an eye out in the future, I will attempt to make the batter and create my own CHEESE ON A STICK!. But for now....a little poll.

Here's what went down. I was eating my Cheese on a Stick and I went to dip it in ketchup. Hubband, (not a typo, I call him that) with a mortified look on his face says "what the hell are you doing?!"  "Um, dipping it in ketchup, of course." He then proceeds to "gag" and states "I think I just threw up, that's like dipping your grilled cheese in ketchup!" To which I replied... "um, yeah. I do that too"  Of course,  more "gagging" happened. He thinks I am crazy and that no one puts ketchup on their grilled cheese OR their cheese on a stick! I disagree. (I think I may actually be wrong this time) So. Let us find out, shall we!?


Look on the right side of the home page and there will be a poll! "Do you dip grilled cheese or cheese on a stick in ketchup?" Obviously, my answer is yes. But I will not answer the poll, I don't want to mess up the findings! So go ahead, let me know! Also, don't be afraid to comment on why or why not you dip stuff  in ketchup! 


Keep your eye out later, I am making banana bread! (If I don't get distracted) YUMMY!

Have a great day! Grumpy Baking!

B



4 comments:

  1. I think he's the crazy one! Totally the way to eat these! Shoot I put ketcup even on home-made mac&cheese! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it! Haha! I don't do the mac and cheese, but I know people who do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do a ketchup/mayo mixture. The only proper way to eat grilled cheese and fries.

    ReplyDelete